Saturday, March 2, 2013

The Return of #knitchat

After a brief hiatus, #knitchat is back with some new players. A few people got the idea to start a revival, including our original hostess, @cloudynatknit.  I'm @spinningmommy, and you can find me at my other blog, Fiber Junky,  and our other another new players are @amcmoore and @.

We are excited to be starting #knitchat back up, and hopefully you will be excited to participate!  The big question is, what would you like to discuss on #knitchat?  Let us know either here in the comments section, or feel free to pm us your thoughts.

In the meantime, next week we will be discussing lace.

Question 1: What do you like or dislike about knitting lace?

Question 2: What are your favorite tips, tricks and tools for knitting lace?

Question 3: Do you have any favorite lace patterns or projects that you would recommend to other knitters?

Feel free to put any links or tips that you would like to share with other knitters in the comments section.

Until next week's #knitchat, may your yarn be plentiful and your needles nimble.

Kim AKA @spinningmommy

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited! Squee!! I had some ideas and either I've had too much or not enough coffee because I can't think of anything right now! D'oh! Can't wait for Saturday!

    ReplyDelete